At this time we are not allowing visitors
To help reduce the spread of respiratory illnesses, we have restricted all non-essential visitors.
We will allow exceptions for:
- One parent or guardian for pediatric patients
- One parent or guardian for neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) babies
- One support person for labor and delivery patients
- One support person for patients with disabilities or impairments warranting assistance
- One support person/driver for patients in outpatient surgery
- One support person for critically ill patients who may be at end of life
Please note, any visitor who screens POSITIVE for respiratory illness will not be allowed to enter — no exceptions.
Thank you for your support in keeping our patients and employees safe.